So its the first day of Blogmas and I thought this would be an excellent way of starting the whole thing off! below I have created a new Christmas tag for 2017. I hope you enjoy looking through my answers and I cant wait to read yours!
the Rules are Simple:
- Answer the questions below
- Tag 3 to 5 Bloggers to do the tag and leave there links
- Leave the link to the post of the person that tagged you
- Share on twitter when you have completed it using the #Christmascheer in your tweet, so we can easily find everyone’s posts! ❤
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Love Actually or Elf I cant choose!
2.Do you like to stay in Pyjamas or Dress up for Christmas day?
I like dressing up for Christmas lunch then comfy festive Pyjamas for the rest of day.
3.If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be and why?
I would only buy for Liam because he puts up with me all year so would love to show him how much that means to me.
4.Do you open your present Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning, usually very VERY early.
5.Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
Yes it failed, maybe ill try again this year?
6.What are you most looking forward to this christmas season?
100% cosy nights in eating lots of food and watching Christmas TV
7.Any Christmas wishes?
I wish for a month of utter and complete happiness
8. Favourite Christmas smell?
Either Gingerbread or winter spices.
9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
ALL of them but I love anything Gingerbread this time of year.
10. How do you traditionally spend your Christmas day?
Every year it has been different, but my childhood Christmas always meant we stayed at home for Christmas morning and lunch then my whole family went to my aunties for a buffet tea and games.
11. Do you open stockings first or presents?
Usually presents first.
12. When do you put up your tree?
When I was a child we put up our tree 12 days before Christmas now me and liam put ours up the 1st of december.
13. Least favourite part of Christmas?
It ending, and the stress of making sure everyone has presents!
14. Any unusual traditions during your Christmas?
I dont think so we always go to church Christmas eve even though we are not Religious (does that count)
15. Favourite childhood Christmas memory?
Laying in bed one Christmas night convinced I could hear sleigh bells coming from my living room.
I would love to Tag….
So that is day one of blogmas complete! I cant wait to see everyone elses posts! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Cheerio For Now,