So for the last couple of weeks, I have been spending far to much money in boots. This is honestly one of my favourite things to do, I love wondering round a shop with a basket taking time out of my busy schedule focusing on only one thing and that thing being anything that looks nice, smells nice or anything that will make me feel good! shopping is my perfect pick me up and I cant wait to share with you my latest buys!
I have separated my purchases into three categories to make things a little easier 🙂
I love trying and exploring new make up products, I get super excited when I have money to spare to have a big make up splurge. I have recently cleared out lots of my make up and I am in the process of filling out my collection again, If you have any must have products let me know!
- Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer £4.99
- Maybelline Baby Skin instant Pore Eraser Primer £7.99
- Bourjois Push Up Volume Glamour Mascara £8.99
- Bourjois Blur The Lines Concealer £7.99
Maybelline had a brilliant offer on aswell “buy one get one half price” So I only ended up paying £2.99 for the concealer BARGAIN!
During this time Bourjois had an amazing offer on! “spend £12 on any bourjois products and receive a free gift worth £25”. this was an amazing offer that included three full size products that are of amazing quality. The gift included…
- Rouge Edition Liquid Lipstick in the colour 07 Nude-Ist
- Volume Reveal Adjustable Volume Mascara
- Brow Duo and Sculpt brow Pencil and Highlighter in the colour Chestnut
For me having a good skin care routine is super important, however I am yet to find a perfect skin care routine that works for me. I am constantly buying new products in order hopefully one day find my dream skin care routine. Alot of the products I brought had amazing offers on aswell!
- St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub £2.79
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion £2.26
- Clean & Clear Advanatage Spot Control Treatment £2.99
- Garnier Skin Active Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water £1
- Garnier Skin Active Purifying Botanical Toner
- Garnier Skin Active Botanical Day Cream
The Garnier Skin Active Botanical range had a deal 2 products for £5 and the clean and clear range had a third off all products, Finally the garnier micellar water was on a deal for 125ml for only £1
Hair care is something I am not massively into if I am honest but when I saw the cute packaging of these products and the price could not say no!
- Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut mask £3.49
- Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Shampoo £3
- Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Conditioner £3
I brought all these hair care products on offer and save myself a whopping £9.50!
I hope you have enjoyed being nosy into my HUGE boots haul, if you have any recomendation on any makeup, hair or skin care product I need to try let me know in the comments or tweet me @LifeWithFernie
Cheerio For Now,