I’m super pleased to say that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award and I could not be happier! Thank you so much to Ashleigh from www.wonderlandwarblings.com for my nomination I cant tell you how much I appreciate this! Everyone must check out her blog. she is super cute and writes some really lovely things. Go send her some love ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post
Ashleigh asked me the following;
What advise would you give someone if they were just starting out with their blog?
I would say to them write what you feel comfortable sharing, be yourself and have as much fun as possible while doing so! I would also say head to twitter for help and support, I have a lovely group chat with around 30 other bloggers they have given me so much love and support and I am sure there are others out there that will give you the same love support and tips and tricks.
If you had one super power, what would it be?
Invisibility, I would love to spend my life following people and finding out gossip!
What are 3 things you can’t live without?
Having hot baths that make me feel cosy, Family and my skin care products.
Have you always been interested in writing?
Yes I have always loved writing, when I was a little girl I used to make a family newspaper every week and try to sell it to my mum and dad haha. I also used to write story’s all the time too!
Tell me 5 facts about you that we may not know.
- I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder
- I still sleep with my teddy bear called clover
- I have never been on a plane
- When I was a little girl I wanted to be a servant in a Victorian house for a job
- I live and work with my boyfriend Liam
If you could go on 1 date with anyone in the world, who would it be, and what would you do?
I would go on a date with Jay Hutton and we would go crabbing on Cromer pier in Norfolk, I would love this so much then maybe we would sit on the beach and eat hot doughnuts and chips this would be perfect…..
How old would you think you were if you didn’t know how old you were?
This is easy I feel as if I am 25! I say this to everyone I meet, I feel older than I already am, maybe its drinking too much earl grey tea??
If you could have any animal as your pet, what would you choose?
A polar bear or a penguin there so cute!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Like I said above a servant or a Primary School teacher
If you could give your younger self some advise, what would it be?
I would advise that you keep doing what your doing because what your doing is great! keep smiling and good things will come your way and I would tell my younger self that its okay to feel the way you do, it may be hard now but in the future you will be so much stronger for it.
Who/What do you take inspiration from for your blog?
I really love BrummyMummyof2s blog she inspired me to write my first post then i just draw on things that are of interest to me in that moment of time to right about.I get inspiration from anywhere mainly but i am always finding new ideas for blog posts on twitter and instagram.
Thank you again to Ashleigh for asking me those questions. I had lots of find answering them for you! I hope you have enjoyed finding out a little more about me 🙂
I have found it so hard to only nominate 11 blogs for this award! there is so many I can think off that are great and defiantly worth taking a good look out, but I have narrowed it down to…
- Sarah at sarahtrademark.com
- Colette at colfessions.wordpress.com
- Courtney at tryingtoleavethehouse.com
- Becca at deveauteddaily.com
- Kate at girlmasked.wordpress.com
- Alicia at aliciasplanet.com
- Megan at everythingmeganx.wordpress.com
- Lauren at sincerelylaurenemily.co.uk
- Anne at annetheginger.blogspot.com
- Elise at eliseetamsinn.wordpress.com
- Gemma at life0fagem.wordpress.com
Thank you ladies for working so hard on your blogs and giving me always something to read your all amazing and please never forget that!!
My Questions to you….
- What phone do you have?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your next blog related goal?
- What is your favourite film and why?
- If you could have any accent what would it be?
- What 3 things that always make you happy?
- How often do you wash your hair?
- Do you sleep with the windows open or shut?
- What is your favourite ever blog?
- When was the last time you changed your bed sheets?
- Name your favourite quote….
And that is it, My post for the sunshine blogger award! I love reading posts like these and I have defiantly loved writing this post for you! I cant wait to see what my nominees are going to answer, and if we have similar answers.
Cheerio for now,